Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on TasteSociety, you may control how it is shared via your settings.
You are responsible for whatever you post and may not be able to take it back. Your content always belongs to you and you should only be contributing content that is yours. Your content submissions that violates any intellectual property, privacy, publicity, contract, or other rights of any person or entity.
We are always looking for your feedback or other suggestions about TasteSociety, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for it.
We do our best to keep TasteSociety safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not use TasteSociety to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is threatening, hateful, violent, pornographic, or contain nudity.
- You will not submit or transmit spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or mass messaging on TasteSociety.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access TasteSociety.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working of TasteSociety, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not use keyword spamming or otherwise to natural search results.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms.
Registration and Account Security
The following are commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on TasteSociety, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your commercial gain.
- You will not use TasteSociety if you are under 13 years of age.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on TasteSociety that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on TasteSociety if we believe that it violates these Terms.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including TasteSociety and TasteSociety logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on TasteSociety.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Unless you have written consent and agreement with TasteSociety, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of TasteSociety's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and other distinctive brand features.
The look and feel of TasteSociety is copyright 2011 TasteSociety. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from TasteSociety.
You acknowledge and agree that TasteSociety owns all legal right, title, and interest in and to the Service and Content, including any intellectual property rights that exist in the Service and the Content where in the world those rights may exist.
We can change these Terms and we will provide you notice via the contact information you provide. We can make changes for legal and administrative purposes, or correct an inaccurate statement at anytime.
If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure to us, we can stop providing all services of TasteSociety to you. You may also delete or disable your account at any time.